Sunday, June 7, 2009

*UPDATE*

Well I decided it was time for a little update. So far this summer we have been in the swimming pool almost everyday! Zachary has stepped on 2 bees and got stung on the same foot both times, he loves to swim more than anything and would stay in the pool all day if I let him, he starts pre-school in August. Zoey is our total girly girl she loves anything PINK or anything with princesses anytime she sees it she says "mine", it is slowly starting to drive me crazy I cannot believe how early the princess obsession starts. She is learning how to defend her self against her older brother and she also loves to swim. As for me and Matt we are doing about the same Matt works and I am a very FULL time mommy.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Sounds like a great summer is underway! You must not be having any of the June gloom that we're having if you guys have been hanging out in the pool. And as for the bees, at least you know he's not allergic! I always worry about that, since it hasn't happened. Hope you guys are doing great. We will have to catch up sometime.