Saturday, June 27, 2009

*MY LITTLE FISH*

Sorry about the no picture posts my computer took a crash and I am using this old hunk of junk, but hopefully I will be able to get some pictures soon. I am so proud of my little man Zachary. He has turned into quite a little swimmer. He has been swimming without floaties for about a week. I debated on putting him in swimming lessons, he loved it last year, but of course I didn't get him signed up and now I am glad it would have been a waste of money. He totally shocked me one day he said he wanted to swim without floaties so I took them off and he has been swimming ever since. His favorite thing to do is dive for stuff at the bottom, and bring it back up to me.

1 comment:

SVB said...

I was wondering what was going on...no updates or anything!!! That is awesome that Zach loves to swim, so does Ethan. Hope you guys are having a fun summer!