Wednesday, July 15, 2009

~Zachary and the dentist~

Zachary had to go to the dentist today to get his cavities fixed. I myself have never had the "laughing" gas, but I decided if it would make it easier I would try it on Zachary. This was his first time getting a cavity filled and he did so awesome. He had the gas and started acting a little silly with his hands and feet, then the dentist came in and gave him 3 shots he had no clue at all. He watched a movie and didn't move a muscle. On the way home he needed a drink so me not thinking got him a drink with a straw it didn't work very well he couldn't get a good suction on the straw and couldn't get anything to drink. But I am so proud of him he is such a big boy!

Zachary trying to smile!

1 comment:

Crowther Clan said...

he he he I love it!! He looked so funny & so cute!! Too bad you didn't have your camera there. What were you thinking?!?! The one you sent me would have been great:)