Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Zoey, Zoey, Zoey!!!






Zoey hit her head on the side of her crib yesterday, and hit her ear I didn't realize how hard she hit it until this nice little bruise showed up on the very top of her ear. Who knew the tip of an ear would bruise. She also has become quite the little cheese ball, she usually will never look at the camera, but lately she looks at me and says cheese, with this silly grin. And I had to take a picture of her big blue eyes, I just love them. I am so glad to be a mom to such a sweet little girl, I love Zoey so much abd even though we weren't trying to get pregnant when we did I wouldn't have it any other way, I couldn't imagine not having her here to spend everyday with. My sister told me the picture of her ear was kinda gross so sorry if it grosses you out, and also the orange speck on her face is left over maccaroni and cheese it kinda looks like ear wax, (my sister also said that.)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how blue and big that bump is! Poor sweetie! Isn't it awful when bruises appear on your children? Lincoln is getting to the stage where he is falling alot and I am finding new bruises all the time. But seriously Aimee, she is so cute!! and she look just like you!! She is so darling.

Crowther Clan said...

My poor little girl:( I hate that bruise. How mean of you to let her hit her ear. (I know you did it on purpose.)ha ha! I love when you ask her where her hurt ear is & she touches it & squints her eyes & tries to say ouch!! I just love this girl. We want her so bad:~)