Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Tag!

This just looked kinda fun to sit and reminisce of those days.


THE QUESTIONS:
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? With Zachary i was at work at the Museum, with Zoey I was in the emergency room.
2- Who was with you? Noel and Teddy 2 girls I worked with, the Dr. and the ct tech.
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? A dollar store Pregnancy Test(Zach) emergency room pregnancy test.
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? i couldn't believe it, with Zoey it came as a BIG surprise. I cried.
5- Who was the first person you told? With Zachary the 2 girls I worked with, they went and bought the pregnancy test for me, then I called Matt and told him, and Matt was the first person I told with Zoey, he thought I was joking.
6-Did you plan to get pregnant? We weren't doing anything to prevent it the first time, the second no we weren't planning on it.
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes we told our parents
8-Was everybody happy for you? We hope so.
9- Did you go out and celebrate? we went to dinner with my parents
10- Did you want to find out the sex? YES
11- What was the sex? BABY BOY AND THEN A BABY GIRL
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes my mom and my boss threw me one for Zachary and didn't have one with Zoey
13- If yes, who? Already answered on 12
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?NO
15- How much weight did you gain? 50 lbs. with Zachary and like 60 with Zoey (I was a whale)
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? yes with Zachary and still working on it.
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Yes my stomach and behind look like I got mauled by a tiger.
18- What did you crave the most? root beer
19- Did you crave anything crazy? NO
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Nobody just the heat.
21- Were you married at the time? Yes
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I was close to get gestational diabetes, my feet were like play doh
23- Where were you when you went into labor? first time at home, and second I was induced
24- Did your water break? No they broke it at the hospital
25- Who drove you to the hospital? my sweet hubby
26- Did you go early or late? 2 weeks early, and 1 day late
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? My husband, sisters, mom, sister in law, nurses, Matt's grandma, my cousin, second time Matt, Lindsay, my mom
28- How long were you in labor for? 13 hours first time and then 4 hours the second time
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? epidural all the way
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Natural with epidural
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth?i couldn't believe it was over
32- Did your Husband cry?Yes but quietly
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Zachary Matthew and Zoey Juanita
35- Does her/his name have any significant meaning? Matthew we got from his daddy and Juanita is my grandmas name
36- Did you have any visitors? Lots of family
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Zachary was great but Zoey had a hard time breathing at first
38- How old is your baby today? 3 years and 1 year
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Matt says never but maybe in a couple years
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? oh yeah we have the best kids around:)

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I have this thing on my blog that tracks everybody who looks at my blog and I just noticed that you have been looking at mine and I am so glad and I am gonna add you to my blog and keep up on you guys. What a cute family!